Sunday 21 February 2010

The City Park (Városliget)



After a few attempts to take pictures in the City Park with families spending their free time there, I realized that until this awfully disgusting weather (smooth rain, snow melting, fog weather) doesn’t change, I won’t be able to take photos of families. However, I saw some people taking their dogs for a walk. So I decided that I will show you the places where usually families spend their free time together (without families :) ) playgrounds, pitches, large open fields, where concerts and festivals are held, etc. These places are usually crowded, but that day it seemed like a ghost town: swings and sandboxes abandoned and not a single soul anywhere.

In City Park there's also a bike park where children can learn how to use a bike in the traffic: traffic signs and lamps, road and train path intersection, etc.

As I said, everything was abandoned and full off melting wet snow, so there were no people around, only a few, who were taking their dogs for a walk and some fantastic graffiti.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment