Saturday 20 February 2010

Crime and Urban Life



Yesterday I went to take some photos of the HÉV, the suburban rail. I was quite astonished when I saw a suburban rail carriage on the train platform. I just couldn’t understand how on earth did it get there. They are not easily moveable I guess, and I don’t know about any link between the suburban rail and international railway lines.

Then I noticed a large group of people. I went closer to take a look, and I realised that the police was also there. They were standing in front of a small bakery. Whether they were investigating a crime or they were just hungry, I don’t know. However, crime is an inseparable part of urban life.

1 comment:

  1. The linking point is in Gödöllő, between the terminal point of the HÉV and the railway station of Gödöllő. =)

    ReplyDelete